August 2023 in Marketing
Bite-size updates on what happened in Marketing this month, to keep you ahead of the curve and inform your campaigns.
- Technology for Marketing unveils the Top 100 Marketing Influencers shortlist
- Google releases 10 free courses to master Generative AI
- Smart Insights releases The Future of Digital Marketing trends report
- eCommerce Expo and Technology for Marketing release “Resources” in partnership with Demand Exchange.Discover a wealth of valuable reports, guides, and whitepapers from our event exhibitors.
- Shopify’s Summer '23 Edition: 100+ updates that reimagine commerce for the future
- Salesforce releases its fifth edition of the Connected Shoppers report as well as a 2023 Holiday forecast
- The EU’s Digital Services Act went into effect on the 25th of August. Companies roll out updates to comply with new transparency regulations (Meta, Google, Snapchat …)
Social media and search engine updates August 2023
Meta is rolling out Threads as a web app
In an interview with Todd Sherman, Shorts Product Lead, YouTube releases latest advice for Shorts Creators
The video platform also releases updated community guidelines warnings
LinkedIn is improving personalisation for user feeds, which may result in increased engagement
TikTok introduces a new text-only feature called text posts
Instagram is testing an option to enable users to add their own images and videos to existing posts, in an effort to encourage participation
Reddit Ads is aiming to improve the performance of targeting options by expanding interest groups and subgroups
The search engines also brings changes to HowTo and FAQ rich results
News for You
Customer Experience (CX) stands at the forefront of business priorities, and at Technology for Marketing, Benjamin Honorato, a Solutions Engineer at SurveyMonkey, illuminated the path to mastering thi ...
Embark on a journey into the fascinating intersection of neuroscience and digital content creation with Harry Sumner, the Head of SEO and Content at Roast.
Jazmin Beale, Head of Marketing and Brand at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, shared the secrets behind the park's transformation into London's fastest-growing cultural hub during a recent keynote sessio ...
In the fast-paced digital landscape, where trends come and go, one tool has stood the test of time and continues to wield considerable influence: email. Access the exclusive Keynote insights from Tech ...