We are excited to let you know that once again we're going the extra mile and will be returning with 1-2-1 meetings at Technology for Marketing, giving you even more access to the senior marketers across the UK.
Our matchmaking programme means you can find the right kind of prospects for you and make sure that you generate business by setting up pre-arranged meetings with leading marketers and advertisers across the UK, before the show.
For more information please call Graeme Howe on +44 (0)20 3696 0982 or email me at email@example.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
How does it work?
Exhibitors, along with all delegates, will have access to our application tool that will allow you to log in and arrange meetings with them and vice versa. You can also interact with other exhibitors giving you a one-stop platform to arrange meetings with everyone at the show. The tool will let you see their full profile details and allow you to stay in touch with them easily up until the point you meet.
How will it benefit you?
Whilst the show provides the perfect platform to meet quality leads at your stand, we appreciate the importance of having some time away from the busy show floor. The meetings allow for more in depth discussions in a quieter environment and will hopefully lead to some great business for you!
No one is more committed on delivering ROI than TFM in the martech industry and best of all, it’s included as part of your exhibitor package. For more information on how we can help you create meaningful business conversations onsite at TFM/eCommerce Expo/ad:tech please get in touch today!
Meet the brands that attended in 2017
Aspinal of London
AXA PPP healthcare
British American Tobacco
Condé Nast Traveller
HomeAway, part of Expedia Group
House of Kaizen
JoJo Maman Bebe
London Cocktail Company
Marks And Spencer
Pret A Manger
Procter & Gamble
Telegraph media Group
The Walt Disney Company
Thomas Cook Airlines
Thomas Cook Money
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Yoox Net a Porter Group
Directors' Club - This opportunity has already been booked
A brand new initiative for 2018 will be the Directors Club. We will be inviting over 200 director level delegates from major UK and international brands who will receive a “first-class” experience throughout the events and provide a brilliant opportunity for any potential sponsors.
The programme includes:
- Bespoke, invitation only campaign to the top tier of brands targeted to attend both Ecommerce Expo, TFM and Ad-tech
- An invitational networking lunch in bespoke area with sponsor branding – 100 attendees / day.
- 3 x closed session addresses (includes welcome address from a sponsor) – morning, lunch, mid-afternoon. Content being driven by the eCommerce Expo Advisory Board
- One to one meeting management service – We will arrange all this for all Director’s Club members
- Full VIP Programme benefits in addition
In our promise to significantly improve the quality of the audience for you, and the visitor experience, we will be returning with a revamped VIP programme in 2018. Targeting over 2000 VIP attendees for the 2018 events, entry criteria will be senior level attendees and heads of departments. The programme will comprise the following elements:
- Purpose built Lounge on the show floor for VIP delegates, serving as a meeting & networking hub on a quieter space on the show floor. Including light refreshments and catering throughout the day. Sponsor branding on Lounge and dedicated meetings tables within, including access for team.
- Fast track entry to the exhibition, including a VIP only entrance point.
- Priority seating in all theatres
For more information on the VIP and Directors Club programmes and exhibiting at the 2018 events, please get in touch with Justin Opie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 203 696 0981 or +44 (0) 7973 550832.