The Global Pulse: Ecommerce After COVID-19
Your guide to how the COVID-19 has impacted ecommerce in the UK and around the world. Learn how buyer behaviours have shifted throughout the pandemic and how you can adapt to better meet expectations.
For this study, we surveyed over 2,000 consumers in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Some of the most interesting findings from that survey include:
· The majority of consumers in every geo but the UK have begun shopping in stores again.
· Despite that fact, the majority across all geos still prefer to shop online post-COVID.
· Small business support remains high. The majority of consumers are now willing to pay slightly more to support a small business.
· Nearly 45% of consumers are less likely to shop with retailers that don’t offer curbside pickup after the pandemic.
· The vast majority of consumers want full visibility into expected shipping timelines before making an online purchase.
News for You
Customer Experience (CX) stands at the forefront of business priorities, and at Technology for Marketing, Benjamin Honorato, a Solutions Engineer at SurveyMonkey, illuminated the path to mastering thi ...
Embark on a journey into the fascinating intersection of neuroscience and digital content creation with Harry Sumner, the Head of SEO and Content at Roast.
Jazmin Beale, Head of Marketing and Brand at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, shared the secrets behind the park's transformation into London's fastest-growing cultural hub during a recent keynote sessio ...
In the fast-paced digital landscape, where trends come and go, one tool has stood the test of time and continues to wield considerable influence: email. Access the exclusive Keynote insights from Tech ...