It is likely that COVID-19 will have a lasting impact on how your company operates, and how customers engage.
With so many people social distancing, interacting with your customers with a responsible and informed strategy is paramount to ensuring their loyalty in both the short and long term.
In this webinar, our panellists share how to:
- Develop data-driven decision-making - segment, target and engage customers to understand their needs.
- Align with the right channels and touchpoints to improve digital engagement with your customers.
- Effectively communicate with your customers and respond appropriately to political/economics escalations.
- Sam Tidmarsh (Content Lead, CloserStill Media)
- Gareth Mellor (Marketing Director UK & Europe, Kobalt Music / AWAL)
- Letizia Marchetti (European Loyalty Manager, Walgreens Boots Alliance)
- Ira Krachanovskaya (Growth Hacker, BP Launchpad)
News for You
We're sorry, but we couldn't find any results that match your search criteria. Please try again with different keywords or filters.
Customer Experience (CX) stands at the forefront of business priorities, and at Technology for Marketing, Benjamin Honorato, a Solutions Engineer at SurveyMonkey, illuminated the path to mastering thi ...
Embark on a journey into the fascinating intersection of neuroscience and digital content creation with Harry Sumner, the Head of SEO and Content at Roast.
Jazmin Beale, Head of Marketing and Brand at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, shared the secrets behind the park's transformation into London's fastest-growing cultural hub during a recent keynote sessio ...
In the fast-paced digital landscape, where trends come and go, one tool has stood the test of time and continues to wield considerable influence: email. Access the exclusive Keynote insights from Tech ...