🎬 Movie marketing: Everything you need to know…
Paul Brett, Executive Producer at Flying Tiger, delves into the dynamic landscape of movie marketing and its intricate dance with cutting-edge technologies. AI is slowly becoming a cornerstone of the movie industry, transforming not only the production process but also how films are marketed and consumed.
🎙Listen to the Full Session:
- AI's Impact on Film Marketing: Paul Brett recounted the industry's evolution, from the early days of internet content distribution to the current era of digital marketing. Despite this shift, traditional advertising methods remain crucial for capturing audience attention.
- First Week Marketing Strategy: Recognizing the perpetual challenge of raising awareness for films, Brett underscored the pivotal role of marketing efforts during the first week of a film's release. The initial push sets the tone for a movie's success in the competitive cinematic landscape.
- AI and Creativity: Addressing concerns about AI encroaching on the creative realm, Brett asserted that AI is a collaborative tool designed to enhance creativity, not replace it. Creatives are encouraged to embrace AI as a valuable ally in the storytelling process.
- AI in Scriptwriting: Brett provided insights into his experience with AI-based content generation, emphasizing the supportive role of AI in providing creative input. He stressed that AI is a facilitator, enriching the creative process rather than overshadowing it.
- The Hollywood Strike and AI's Future: Reflecting on the Hollywood strike related to AI usage, Brett predicted that AI will continue to evolve within creative industries. However, he emphasized the irreplaceable role of human guidance and input in scriptwriting and content creation.
The Road Ahead:
As the film industry continues to push the boundaries of technology, AI emerges as a transformative force, not as a competitor to human creativity but as a collaborator. The session left attendees with a profound understanding of how AI is reshaping entertainment marketing, offering a glimpse into the exciting possibilities that lie ahead.
News for You
Meet Samantha, currently the Head of Marketing Automation at the Financial Times. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Don't panic. Starting a career often comes with the misconception t ...
Why does your company need both good customer experience (CX) and a successful customer journey? Aren’t they the same? Not exactly. Find out how to devise, and get management buy-in for your new custo ...
In a direct and insightful session, James Sharman and Ellie Webster from Haleon explored data-driven marketing strategies, focusing on the transformative power of personalisation in capturing the hear ...