A brand new initiative for 2018 will be the Directors Club, sponsored by Yext (Day 1 sponsor) and BounceX (Day 2 Sponsor). We are inviting over 200 director level delegates from major UK and international brands who will receive a “first-class” experience throughout the events and provide a brilliant opportunity for any potential sponsors.
The benefits include:
- Bespoke, invitation only campaign to the top tier of brands targeted to attend both Ecommerce Expo, TFM and Ad-tech
- An invitational networking lunch in bespoke area with sponsor branding – 100 attendees / day.
- 3 x closed session addresses (includes welcome address from a sponsor) – morning, lunch, mid-afternoon. Content being driven by the eCommerce Expo Advisory Board
- One to one meeting management service – We will arrange all this for all Director’s Club members
- Full VIP Programme benefits in addition (highlighted below)
Exclusive Directors' Club sessions:
Wednesday 26th September
10:15 - 10:35 The Intelligent Future - Jon Buss, Managing Director - Yext
10:35 – 11:00 Digitalisation is not dehumanisation - Kasia Rudnik, Director of eCommerce -The Langham
12:30 - 13:00 Curse of the Alpha Woman - Lynne Parker, Founder & Chief Executive - Funny Women
14:30 - 15:00 A journey of digital transformation - Nicolas Verschelden, Head of Digital Innovation - AB InBev
Thursday 27th September
10:15 – 10:30 Welcome Address
10:30 - 11:00 Leading a customer-centric organisation - Martin Newman, Founder & Chairman – Practicology, Rob Worthington, Multichannel Director - Office Shoes, Nadine Neatrour, Ecommerce Director – Revolution Beauty, Graham Johnston, Head of Omnichannel & Digital First - Three
12:30 - 13:00 Be customer focused or die - Malcolm McDonald, Emeritus Professor - Cranfield University School of Management, Martin Newman, Chairman - Practicology
13:45 - 14:15 Future of Stores: Traditional vs Digital First - Rob Massa, General Manager – BounceX, David Kohn, Director of eCommerce - Heal's, Gracia Amico, Non Executive Director - Ruroc
14:30 – 15:00 Women in leadership - Angela Yore, MD & Co-Founder – SkyParlour, Andrea Dunlop, CEO Merchant Acquiring Europe Paysafe – Paysafe, Jo Fawcett, Marketing Director - Zizzi , Group CRM Director - Azzurri Group, James Allan, Managing Director - Corporate Banking FX - Barclays
If you feel you are eligible for the Directors' Club please click here to register your interest and we will be in touch as soon as we start filling positions.