Technology for Marketing (TFM) is the only event dedicated to marketing technology in the UK, which enables marketers to find the right technology to advance their marketing and grow their business.
Key stats about Technology for Marketing:
- 100,000+ marketers over 16 years – the preferred marketing event in the UK for both visitors and exhibitors*
- £139,523 average business generated per exhibitor – 26% increase YOY. Average ROI per exhibitor of 1635%
- 189 average leads gained – more than any other UK marketing event.
- 100% visitors involved in the decision making process leading to the purchasing of marketing tech.
- 82% visitors spend budget on products & services seen at TFM within 12 months.
- 4% increase in visitors from large enterprises of 500+ employees – more than ever before.
What else could you discover at TFM 2017?
- 200+ free educations session offering practical tips and takeaways from big brands to startups
- 100+ martech exhibitors with game-changing tech ranging from automation to social media platforms
- 90+ leads generated from speaking in the exhibitor focused Solutions Theatre
Plus, Technology for Marketing 2017 will introduce the Matchmaking Service, which will allow our exhibitors to browse, target and meet with top prospects - face-to-face.
What they say:
This is amazing – I think if you really want to get up to date on the latest technology and the latest trends then this is the place you need to be.
Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute
There’s a whole load of conferences, some of them are good and some that are really bad but this is definitely one of the best in the UK. The beautiful thing about this conference is that it seems to be all about the bigger questions.
Jeremy Waite, EMEA IBM Evangelist, IBM Marketing Cloud
Thanks to Cloud Moves TV for a great round up of the 2016 event.
How to get involved?
If you're interested in exhibiting or learning more about sponsorship opportunities then please complete the form below most relevant to you.